- 2014 ABI Haywood static caravan no. 31 with top end specification
- Sleeps 6 (2 bedrooms & integral sofa bed in lounge)
- 1 Kingsize bed with ensuite WC & wash basin
- 2 Single beds
- 1 double sofa bed
- 1 shower room with power shower, WC & wash basin
- Patio doors with wooden decking, table, chairs & BBQ
- Gas central heating throughout
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Ideal for families
- Rent weekly or, off season, per night (minimum 3 nights)
- Pricing fully inclusive of gas, electricity & VAT
- NO SMOKING in caravan or on the decking
- NO PETS
- Click here for pricing
- Click here to email us
The living area of the caravan is open plan and consists of an extremely well equipped kitchen with gas hob and oven, microwave, extractor hood, toaster, kettle and a large electric fridge freezer.
There is a dining area with table and chairs for 4 people and a lounge area with spacious couch seating for up to 6 people. The couch houses a double sofa bed.
In the lounge area there is a 39" LED HD TV with FreeView, a BluRay DVD/CD player, coffee table and a built in, fan assisted, electric fire with flame effect.
Centrally heated throughout, the caravan is light and airy and illuminated by modern LED lights. The master bedroom is to the rear with king size bed, 19" LED HD TV with FreeView & built-in DVD/CD, ample storage space and its own ensuite toilet & wash basin.
The second bedroom has two single beds and there is plenty of storage space.
Caravan no. 31 has large patio doors that open out onto a substantial wooden decking. Outside tables and chairs are provided together with a gas fired BBQ. There are views over open farmland and, in the distance, the Dornoch Firth. On clear days it is possible to see as far as Nigg Hill.
or use our enquiry form here
We operate a STRICT non-smoking policy both in the caravan and on the decking. Pets are not permitted in the caravan under any circumstances.